what happens now ?
a small update about what we are doing here in come4, after the enthusiasm of reaching the funding goal.
There's a lot of things to do before setting up a website, here are a detailed list of what we are thinking/making.
- we speak with a couple of lawyer about how to set up a company/association for managing all the stuff relating to come4.
in the next days we'll fund the come4.org association, the first charity focused, porn site association!
- we requested a series of quotes for all the gadgets we have to send to our supporters. Today we send a special email to all of our backers about size, types of sextoys and so on.
- we are preparing a budget plan with how we would like to invest all the money we received (ux.developing.marketing.viral videos...)
- here you could find a small spreadsheet about all the costs. we would like to be transparent from day.0
- we received tons of emails about people that wants to collaborate with us. We are now contact all those people and setting up a great team!
- we are validating our "business model" (it's not properly a business model, but...) because we would like to be sure to do the right thing (a small customer development process).
- we talk with Asta Philpot Foundation and we are making a small business plan about our first charity cause to sustain ;)
love [@] come4.org
remember to follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/come4.org
3 Amazing come4 stickers and a beautiful badges to take pride in being a sex revolutionary soldier!
The sex revolutionary soldier pack including: Amazing come4 stickers, beautiful badges and 5 come4 condoms customised for thinking of us while you're... ehm... ...yeah...absolutely amazing ;)
A stylish come4 designed tshirt -check it out, it's pretty fancy!- it=says: "I'm a chief of the sex revolution army".
(Everyone who donates above this level will also receive a t-shirt.)
A sex toy surprise (don't be scared, we know what we're doing)
+ previous rewards
A come4 friend and international artist Mariano (has also designed for Pitti Uomo) has designed a limited edition come4 t-shirt. If you want to be one of the few...
A photo from our come4 limited series (check our website) and a subscription to come4 for 2 years (from when we're ready) plus a bunch of exclusive content!
A come4 subscription for life (I said LIFE!). You could be a superstar founder of our project and access all our content.
Your name and your face will be forever visible in our office meeting room in the "about us" section.
Become a Come4 sponsor!
Your logo is on the Come4 footer for life and your company is introduced and linked on the partner's page.