We are a team of three students from HEC Montreal. We are part of a humanitarian organization within our university: AIME (International Association of Mobilization for Equality).
Our intervention in Thailand, in Mae Sot, is divided into three projects:
- The contruction and renovation of "playgrounds" for children with the association PlaygroundIdeas;
- The integration of women in Burmese society, through social consulting with the association WEAVE (Women's Education for Advancement and Empowerment);
- Learning English to children in an orphanage through the school BHSOH (BoardingHigh School for Orphans and Helpless Youth).
We'll start this summer, during the entire month of July
We heavily rely on your support!
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye" Saint Exupery
! BURMESE REFUGEES HELP!
What are the funds for?
We need funds to help us :
- Participate in the renovation of "playgrounds";
- Pay the salaries of local Burmese workers who will work with us;
- Buy basic school supplies for the children of the orphanage;
- Prevent any unforeseen need, essential to the success of our project;
- Payback a portion of our plane tickets
TO DONATE : Simply click on the amount to the right of the screen. You can then modify this amount as you wish. Not to worry, the payment is totally secured. The amount given will remain confidential as well as your contact information. Only the chosen username will appeared on the screen.
To contact us directly: email@example.com
A BIG THANK YOU to those who have already donated!
The more donations you do, the more we will be able to act !
Even when the current target (2 000 euros) will be reached,
we could expand the scope of our actions proportionally to your donations.