Location: Paris, France | Type: Full Time | Min. Experience: Experienced
Semio is looking for a Web / UI Designer with solid skills in graphic design and an excellent eye for clean layout, purposeful color and refined style. The position is for a full time job in Paris.
Semio (the main company) works on two type of projects / products :
- Botify (no website yet), a supa-powerful analytics tool turning "logs" data (crawl analysis) into SEO candy
- Ulule.com, largest crowdfunding platform in Europe.
Yes, you are right : two very diffrents projects, with two different teams (10 happy Semio-Ululers all together right now). We are quite convinced that our Product Designer will have the skills and passion to work on both projects. You'll work directly with the co-founder/CEO to decide where to take the products next, plan out different features, rapidly iterate through wireframes to find the right user flow and then polish the experience with a beautiful interface.
How do you feel about the following ?
- Beautiful, intuitive interfaces that inspire people as well as get the job done
- Hearing “the story” and turning it into a design
- Releasing early and often, using metrics and qualitative methods to understand how it's actually being used, then rapidly refining and improving the flows
- Working from our bright loft in Paris with ultra high ceilings and more natural light than you'll know what to do with, including sunny pauses on one of Paris best rooftop ever!
- Small team, rapid execution, having fun and making good things happen.
At Semio, we are passionate about what we do. We look for folks who are strong minded and have clear vision while also doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Along with your resumé, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights user interface designs and other relevant work that you’re proud of.
Apply : email@example.com
Hope to hear from you soon.