On Ulule (http://ulule.com) you can discover and make wonderful projects happen. Projects are successfully financed only if they reach (or exceed!) their funding goal. Wether you are a project creator or a backer, the page below explains in detail how Ulule works.
Since its launch on October 2010, 5970 creative, innovative, or community-minded projects, have been financed thanks to users from 135 countries.
Our team is located at Paris 2 district (near station Grands Boulevards), Montréal and working remotely is possible.
You will work closely with the CTO to:
- Develop new features on the website
- Enhance API and dispatch it as a new service
- Maintain current features over time
- Scale the platform to support more traffic
- Migrate and imagine new architectures
What we are looking for
- You know Python/Django or you are able to learn it fast and you are open to others platforms (Go, Scala, Node.js, etc.)
- You have knowledge of HTTP protocol and able to build a REST architecture
- You have already used cutting edge technologies like Rabbitmq, Redis, Elasticsearch or you are not afraid to use them
- You are an Open-Source lover, you are writing unittests, documentation to open your codebase on GitHub, etc.
- You are able to deploy code with automated tools (Puppet, Ansible, Fabric, etc.) and you can imagine new scalable architectures
- You are proactive and you want to participate in the creation of new features
- Know how to dispatch a monolithic application in reusable services with protobuf
- Know Docker or manipulate a AWS architecture
- Automatic deployments using Jenkins
- Open-Sources experiences we can play with
- High Ping-Pong skills and sense of humor
- Redis (highly used)
We are deploying new features continuously, involving all the team in each conception steps and managing our platform ourselves.
Examples of Open-Source stuffs we have released
- django-sequere: follow and timeline engines
- django-courriers: manage your newsletters like a boss
- pybbm: forum engine
- django-sluggable: manage your slugs with multiple resources
- python-leetchi: communicate with mangopay v1 API with an ORM
- django-discussions: users messaging system
Contact us at tech[at]ulule.com with your CV, your creations, your best jokes, etc.